4000 150 114
 
网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
 
纺织面料网 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

信用证英语宝典

放大字体  缩小字体
纺织面料网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-08

 we insist on a letter of credit.

    我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

    as i've said, we require payment by l/c.

    我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

    we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

    我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

    we always require l/c for our exports.

    我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

    l/c at sight is normal for our exports to france.

    我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

    we pay by l/c for our imports.

    进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

    our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

    我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

    you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

    你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

    is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

    信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

    for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

    我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

    what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?

    百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

    please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.

    请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

123456


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | 闽ICP备15008777号-6
 
|