网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

外贸英语——结束电话对话的十种表达

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03
来源:网络

1. I’ve really got to go, I’ll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There’s someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。
3. Sorry, I’ve got to hang up. My wife’s waiting for me.
抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I’d better let you go. I’ll talk to you later.
我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5. I have to get back to work. I’ll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了。我今晚再打给你。
6. Shall we continue this later? I’ve got a call waiting.
我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。
7. It’s kind of late. Why don’’t we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
8. I’’ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
9. I won’t keep you any longer.
我不耽误你时间了。
10. Sorry, it’s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6