网上纺织品,做纺织生意,纺织面料网
 
中国纺织品网手机版 » 知识 » 纺织英语 » 正文纺织要闻 国际纺织 企业新闻 纺机设备 市场行情 行业研究 家用纺织 纺织科技 纺织贸易 人物访谈 中国轻纺城 政策法规 展会新闻 纺织知识 

信用证常用英语总汇

放大字体  缩小字体
中国纺织品网   tex.org.cn   日期:2012-09-03

    We insist on a letter of credit.  

  我们坚持用 信用证 方式付款。    

   As I've said, we require payment by L/C.    

   我已经说过了,我们要求以 信用证 付款。  

   We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.  

   我们仍然想用 信用证 付款方式。  

  We always require L/C for our exports.  

   我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。    

   L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.  

   我们向法国出口一般使用 即期信用证 付款。    

   We pay by L/C for our imports.  

   进口我们也采用信用证汇款。    

   Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.  

   我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。  

   You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.  

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

   Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?  

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?  

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.  

   我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。


收藏:  知识搜索  告诉好友  [纺织品论坛]  关闭窗口  打印本文 更多关于:
 
推荐图文
推荐知识
最新资讯
 
网站首页 | 关于我们 | 联系方式 | 付款方式 | 使用协议 | 版权隐私 | 网站地图 | 网站留言 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | ICP备10008716号-6